• Martin Lorenz
    February 9, 2017 at 3:13 am #3643

Hello,
    I have problem with date picker control. I set Start View on Year, Minimum View Mode: Years and I set format: yyyy. Ok, next I run service, I choose year and when I escape date picker control, content disappears and I get message: ‘The date [2017] is invalid format. Please use yyyy’. Where I makeing mistake? Please help.

SPARK Support
    February 16, 2017 at 3:30 pm #3741

Hi Martin,

The Date Picker is supposed to support only certain formats when no delimiters are used.   We have made the decision to enforce this in the logic with full 8 character non-delimited dates.

To use the 4 character year in the format, simply add a delimiter to the end such as format: “yyyy “.  The space at the end will trigger the correct logic.

Regards,

Stephen P.

Saroj Panda
    March 2, 2017 at 12:45 am #3906

Hi Stephen,

Can your team please look at this issue. Honestly this is not the best solution to enforce unwanted delimiter to make the short formats work.

Hi Martin,

The same issue was already addressed in another old post https://support.salientprocess.com/forums/topic/date-format-issue-in-date-picker

Need your help to discuss issues in existing threads instead of creating duplicate. This will help in consolidating the customers problems at one place and encourage Salient team to fix it.

Regards,

Saroj

SPARK Support
    March 3, 2017 at 3:22 pm #3934

Hi Saroj,

Thank you for the feedback.  I will pass this along to the Development Team.

Regards,

Stephen P.

Saroj Panda
    March 6, 2017 at 3:30 am #3942

Thanks Stephen. Hoping for positive response.

Regards,

Saroj

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search