NickMay 9, 2017 at 2:14 am #4307
I have just find out that in the latest SPARK UI 184.108.40.206 CF the Date Picker control does not support time picker feature.
Some arguments to implement it native in SPARK:
- Migration from responsive controls gets much easier without increase in cost of ownership that seems to be a key principle of SPARK UI: it has been working in responsive DateTime Picker in IBM native responsive toolkit controls. In my opinion it is essential to assure easy migration from responsive controls and backward compatibility.
- Custom control is not an option because you can’t use same DateTime field and should accumulate it through additional scripting all the time for every field, which is increasing cost of ownership for SPARK UIs….
Can you please check on this?
NickSPARK SupportMay 12, 2017 at 4:12 pm #4320
A Date Time Picker control is planned for a future release of the toolkit.
Stephen P.NickMay 15, 2017 at 6:39 am #4321
thank you for an update. Really cool, so we are waiting with passion for a new release.
NickDaniel AlmeidaAugust 22, 2017 at 7:34 am #4519
We are now in late August and Spark UI is now a part of the BPM product.
Is there any release news regarding the Date Time Picker ?
We could really use it.SPARK SupportAugust 22, 2017 at 10:38 am #4520
The Date Time Picker has been released with BPM UI 220.127.116.11 in the current CF201706 release, and SPARK UI 4.5.1 for previous BPM versions.
Stephen P.Daniel AlmeidaAugust 23, 2017 at 6:30 am #4526
Thanks for the update,
We are still using CF201703, I’ve asked for an update which will be CF201709.SPARK SupportAugust 23, 2017 at 3:17 pm #4527
SPARK UI 4.5.1 for previous BPM versions, including CF201703, does include the Date Time Picker.
Stephen P.Daniel AlmeidaSeptember 28, 2017 at 6:18 am #4654
I’m using Date Time Picker as of version 4.5.2 of SPARK UI (just upgraded today).
I have the Date Time Picker inside a table (one column as Text Input )
If I have the column defined as “Simple HTML” only the “]” character is displayed.
If I do set the column as “Coach View” then I have the value displayed correctly but I have some CSS issues (the value is inside an Input instead of beeing directly inside the TD).
All of the other columns are “Simple HTML” and work fine, this column was previously a “Date Picker” and worked fine.
There is also the issue of having no documentation for “Date Time Picker” and the documentation for “Date Picker” is not valid for “Date Time Picker”, examples:
– Hour format is “HH (24 hours)” or “hh (12 hours)” (not mentioned in Date Picker)
– Minutes is “mm” (according to the documentation this would be months)
– Months is “MM” (according to the documentation this would be month in extense, January for example)
All help appreciated.SPARK SupportSeptember 28, 2017 at 3:46 pm #4682
A defect has been opened for the Table control to format the Date Time Picker as Simple HTML.
The JS Doc for the Date Time Picker can be found here:
Stephen P.Daniel AlmeidaSeptember 29, 2017 at 1:47 am #4683
Thanks for the quick reply.
Please take notice that the link you supplied contains the documentation for “Date Picker” and not “Date Time Picker”.
The link is correct, but the contents are not updated yet.SPARK SupportSeptember 29, 2017 at 7:24 am #4684
Yes, it appears that we left a couple of references to Date Picker in the documentation. I have logged an issue to be fixed in an upcoming release to correct all references to Date Time Picker, and create a How-To article.
However, this JS Doc is for the Date Time Picker. All Configuration options, Events and Methods correspond to Date Time Picker.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.