• Josh
    February 15, 2016 at 9:55 am #1375


    We have been having an intermittent issue with the selected tab not always displaying the tab name. It doesn’t always happen and usually if we close out of the task and re-launch it – the tabs display correctly. This seems to definitely happen more in IE, but still does happen in Firefox. For example- we have three tabs, and the selected tab#1 name shows blank/invisible but you can see all the data in the tab, then you click to tab#2 and tab#1 becomes visible but then tab#2 goes invisible.

    I was wondering if anyone else was having any type of issue like this or could point me in the right direction?

    I appreciate any help!




    SPARK Support
    February 15, 2016 at 10:01 am #1376

    Hey Josh,

    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are reaching out to the development team to inform them about this issue.

    Salient Support

    February 17, 2016 at 8:00 am #1378

    And to help clarify a bit, I have attached some pictures of what is going on. On some of the screen shots you will see an all white background and the tabs are crazy and even one of the slider controls is showing as green… But, the screen should have a default background with a white well that goes around only the data we have and the slider control should actually be showing as blue. This may give you a better idea of what is going on, hopefully it helps.

    SPARK Support
    February 19, 2016 at 4:46 am #1383

    Can you tell us what version of Spark you are running and the IE browser info too.



    February 22, 2016 at 9:57 am #1398

    We are using 4.2.1 CE for Spark, and for I.E the version is – 11.0.9600.18163 Update Version 11.0.27

    Since we also have issues in Firefox, that version is – 38.5.0 – 12.05.6

    I’m hoping its not the versions we are using as an issue, mainly because we are limited on what updates can be run due to Corporate Policies.



    March 2, 2016 at 9:06 am #1407

    Hello again!

    I was just checking in to see if you had an idea if it was a bug or if it is something with the browsers. Like I realize now that it isn’t just a tab section problem but an over arching problem, but we can’t seem to pinpoint why its having these issues. It happens in both browsers and at random…

    I appreciate your help!

    SPARK Support
    March 3, 2016 at 8:32 am #1409

    Hi Josh,


    We have not been able to replicate this issue, but since it is caused intermittently, it may be the result of custom JavaScript on the page. Here are some things to try:

    1. A replica of your scenario in a more simple coach, to see if the issue persists
    2. Various browsers and versions, devoid of addons/extensions
    3. Debugging through the browser in something like Chrome DevTools

    Looking at the sections that are not visible should help you pinpoint the issue.

    In the meantime, we will keep testing the control and fix the defect if we encounter it. If you can isolate the issue in the future, feel free to send us an update!

    We hope this helps.


    Salient Support

    March 28, 2016 at 7:39 am #1544

    We have discovered that the class for the main body of the form is randomly getting changed from:

    “claro theme-default”  to “claro”

    This changes the colors of the switches, the background color, and messes with the tabs among other things.  We are still not sure what exactly is causing this issue, since it still appears to be random.

    April 18, 2016 at 8:52 am #1619


    I was just checking to see if anyone had a chance to see if they could replicate the issue with what amarie said above. This issues seems to be happening a lot more in IE still but, like she said, the only thing we can find changing is the “claro theme-default” to “claro”.

    This has been replicated for us when just starting a basic project/process- all the way up to fully functioning complex processes.




Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search