Saroj PandaDecember 23, 2016 at 1:50 am #3336
The normal Integer and Decimal controls have the Behaviors configurations to format the value but using them as ‘Read only’ show the control as disabled input control.
We need to show the Integer and Decimal values as Output text but in formatted form. Currently the alternatives are
- Do the formatting in script and use the Output Text control to show data.
- Use the Integer and Decimal controls with formatting and some CSS style to change the looks from disabled input controls.
- Create custom control having the Behavior config options of each controls along with Output Text config options.
Is there any option to render these two controls as Simple HTML. Check the attachment for more better understanding.
SarojSPARK SupportDecember 27, 2016 at 12:03 pm #3346
The Integer and Decimal controls do not have a native option for rendering as Simple HTML. If this is list of a complex Business Object with a Decimal or Integer variable, then the Table control does have the Columns Configuration to render as Simple HTML.
Your aforementioned approach to format the Output Text control using a script is most likely the most practical.
Stephen P.Saroj PandaDecember 28, 2016 at 5:05 am #3357
I have tried extending the Default SPARK Integer and Decimal controls by
- removing most of the Events options and some Behavior options like TabIndex from the configurations
- adding new Color options like Text Alignment, Color Style
- Changed the preview js to use the Output control preview js
I’m not sure if this is the right approach, as I know we’ll not get any support for the extended components. The component is almost like what we are expecting in our implementation, except that the component in design don’t reflect the formatted text, for which I need to extend the preview files. Please refer the screenshot of the components.
SarojSPARK SupportDecember 28, 2016 at 8:27 am #3366
I am going to transfer this to our ticketing system.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.