• Rackley Boren
    May 24, 2016 at 8:36 pm #1899

SPARK Community

Reply to this topic if you see any issues around layout when working with SPARK controls in the Client Side Human Service What You See Is What You Get (CSHS WYSIWYG) editor.

So far we know the following are not displaying properly.

The best work around for now is to right click on the WYSIWYG page and “Disable Styling” to be able to more easily make your edits. Once you are done, you can right click to “Enable Styling”.

I will be keeping an eye on this to update our team to any additional controls. If I am not able to verify your layout issue, I will move your reply to create a new topic as I want to keep this thread focused on improving the WYSIWYG layout of SPARK controls.

Thank you!

Rackley Boren

Mikael Eriksson
    October 21, 2016 at 2:24 am #2913

When I have a modal section and then add a panel to the section the panel gets invisible in the Designer (even when selecting disable styling).

This does not occur if I have the panel outside the modal section first and add items to the panel, but if the panel is dragged there directly from the toolbox it disappears. Unfortunately the panel is not invisible when running the UI 🙂

This is in the 4.4.3 TRIAL release for 8.5.7.

Mikael Eriksson
    October 25, 2016 at 5:39 am #2929

Closing the editor and starting it again got rid of the problem so at least that is a workaround 🙂

SPARK Support
    October 25, 2016 at 12:24 pm #2931

Hi Mikael,

Thank you for the feedback.

We too have restart the editor on occasion.

Regards,

Stephen P.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Start typing and press Enter to search